[NSRCA-discussion] Agree

Jay Gerber jaysgerber at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 4 10:23:54 AKDT 2016

He was the technical guiding light for the production of the Judging and Flying Precision Aerobatics video….back in the day before the sophistication of graphics that we have today…..he was brilliant…..

I spent many hours with him both flying at contests and video production, he gave me one of his Tiger Tails and I built a number of his Typhoons, both versions..

Does anyone have contact information for Ron Chidgey, I’d love to find out how he and his wife are doing and say Hi…..….

Jay