[NSRCA-discussion] Planes for sale - reduced prices

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:38:29 AKDT 2016

I need to make room for a new plane that is arriving soon and that means I need to part with a couple of my planes.  I can bring these to the Sacramento contest this weekend if you are interested – please let me know.

The first plane is the Toxiris (designed by Gerhard Mayr) – fully equipped it has a Plettenberg Advance motor, BLS651’s on elevator (2) and ailerons (2), BLS155 on rudder, Futaba 6008HS RX, Digiswitch and Jeti Advance 90 ESC.  Cost fully equipped is $2000.  Without any equipment the cost is $1200.  This plane flies incredibly well and is in good condition.  The following has a thread about the plane:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/electric-pattern-aircraft-385/10818666-toxiris-arf.html

The second plane is the Status biplane (designed by Nishioka) – fully equipped it has a Hacker Q80 14XS motor, Mezon 90 Lite ESC (with BEC), BLS173’s on ailerons (4) and elevators (2), BLS175 on rudder, Futaba 7003SB high voltage RX.  Cost fully equipped is $2500.  Without any equipment the cost is $1600.  The plane flies incredibly well as well and is in good condition.

I’d prefer to sell the planes to someone close by the San Francisco Bay Area in order to avoid having to ship them.  If I need to ship them, then we can negotiate costs on shipping.  Shipping boxes would need to be built for the planes.