[NSRCA-discussion] 12S for F3A

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:29:45 AKST 2016

I liked the direction you moved the conversation John.
Personally I enjoy trying to learn and perfect the F maneuvers, so wouldn't
ask for lower power maneuvers.
To me, the big problem with the F17 sequence is the Energy needed.  If they
would just shorten it by a couple of figures, my batteries would be a whole
lot happier.
Dan

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 9:20 PM, John Gayer via NSRCA-discussion <