[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley ( Food for Thought )

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:49:03 AKST 2016

Hi Matt,

The fact that you feel the Vanquish is a very competitive plane in Master and FAI P is a testament to the fact that the those sequences are not very aircraft intensive. The Vanquish while very capable is close to a 10 year old design. The FAI finals sequence is intended for team trials and World Championship events even though in the US we frequently fly it at local contests. So what other motorized sport can you compete at the World Championship level with 10 year old equipment?

Anthony