[NSRCA-discussion] Sportsman

W Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 6 06:05:05 AKST 2016

John,
Suggesting pre turn around maneuvers is not congruent with increased noise. I'm sure we could apply some of what we have learned in the last 20 years to address the noise concern. I could do an electric set up as fast as any tipo ever was. Furthermore I don't know if it is necessary to demand flying a non turnaround sequence with a modern airplane. My electric Integral can quietly fly the same sequence.

Sent from my iPad