[NSRCA-discussion] My Head is Spinning

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:36:54 AKDT 2016

Steve,

When's the last time you saw a competitor at a local contest prevented from
flying any class due to weight limitations?  This just isn't a factor.

Regarding old eyes and the 75 degree box... I'm getting to the age where my
eyes are not nearly what they used to be. But I can't imaging the US
National Swim organization suggesting that Mark Spitz is too old to swim
the 200 Butterfly so it should be knocked down to 150 meters.

BTW, here in D6 a few years ago we started giving awards for senior
competitors, though they flew the same sequences as everyone else.

Keith Black

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Snaproll4--- via NSRCA-discussion <