[NSRCA-discussion] My Head is Spinning

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Sat Nov 5 13:39:00 AKDT 2016

Steve,

I agree with getting rid of the weight rule but only if it includes Masters
because, we need Masters pilots to design our planes and they won't design
planes unless they can fly it is their class too.

My overall point is that we aren't going to get anywhere near close to a
major of the members to agree, to blowing up the AMA pattern rules.  That is
really pissing into the wind.

My question is; what small incremental changes can we make that we can get a
consensus of members to agree on.

I'm not sure I've heard one yet.

Ron