[NSRCA-discussion] My Head is Spinning

cahochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 12:57:04 AKDT 2016

Yes, pattern is about becoming better, being challenged and competing.
I'm flying fai now, I flew against Brett, Jason, AC, Mark hunt, Paul villarubia, Bryan hebert, Mark Mendoca, earl Haury.
I was not going to win.
But I challenged myself to get as close to them and push myself to be better and to learn.  And I didn't get a participation trophy, and I went home happy.
Stop dumbing down Pattern and take the challenge.
Chuck