[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

mwaustin54 at comcast.net mwaustin54 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 4 08:23:11 AKDT 2016

+2 !!!!!

Mike Austin
Dinosaur Pattern
YS Engines -- Love'm or List'em

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mark via NSRCA-discussion Atwood" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: "Scott McHarg" <scmcharg at gmail.com>, "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:52:42 AM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 2017 NATS

+1

MARK ATWOOD
o. (440) 229-2502
c. (216) 316-2489
e. atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com

Powering The Digital Experience

On Nov 4, 2016, at 11:35 AM, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion < nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org > wrote:

I'd like to remind everyone that is upset with the direction that the NSRCA is taking and thinks that we aren't trying to promote pattern that the positions for the Executive board are now open for candidates. It'd be nice to get back to having to actually decide which candidate would be best for the position instead of only having one choice. I am very pleased with this BoD. Every waking moment and every discussion is what can we do to make pattern strong again.

I agree 100% with Jeff, Keith and John Fuqua.

Scott A. McHarg
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107