[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Scoring System

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon May 23 17:22:53 AKDT 2016

I agree with everything Ron said and asked....
I am still not sold on the unit as it seems to be very temperamental and quite cumbersome to set-up. Maybe I'll change my mind once I actually see it in action.
I would just really hate to see half a round or an entire round lost because it over heated and crashed.

Sincerely,
Matthew E FinleyQCI Technical Assistant614-557-3846