[NSRCA-discussion] Austin TX

Jim Houck nsrcapilot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:20:33 AKDT 2016

The Georgetown club (GAMARC.org) has a pattern clinc coming in April and
also hold 1-2 pattern contests every year.
The north Austin(austinrc.org) club just had its first pattern competition
last weekend.  It was only one day due to weather.

Little or no participation at our club.  Field is a little cramped.

Jim

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Budd Engineering via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Thanks

Jim R Houck
Cell: 512-947-5032