[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Dave davel322 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 07:15:00 AKDT 2016

This past weekend, the F3P Team Trials were held in Akron, Ohio, as a part of the NEF indoor festival.  Huge thanks to Tony, Mark, Dennis, and Bernie from NEF / MARCS for supporting the Team Trials with dedicated space for the contest.
And thanks to the guys onsite that kept the contest running smoothly -
Don Szczur - CDMrs. Kane's husband - scoringShawn Story - timekeeperDerek Koop - Chief JudgeGary Fitch - Head JurorBill Pritchett, Harry Ells, Derek Koop (again), and Dave ? (I missed the last name, I think from OH) for judging the finals.
The USA F3P Team for 2017 France -RJ Gritter Devin McGrathJoseph Szczur (Junior)Dave Lockhart (Pilot and Team Manager)
We plan to make some website updates and start on fundraising in the near future.  If you are interested in assisting or contributing, please email me offlist.
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.