[NSRCA-discussion] FAA number affixation ?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Mar 1 13:19:23 AKST 2016

On a 2m bird it fits nicely on either the bottom bevel of the aileron hinge, or the bottom Trailing Edge of the main wing (again in the hinge gap).  1/8” numbers on 1/4” label tape.

MARK ATWOOD
President
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience