[NSRCA-discussion] Canalisers etc.

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 19:45:17 AKDT 2016

Tom,

Here is an RCU thread that goes through some of the various methods of
rudder power enhancement. Bryan Hebert will tell you and show you that
all those appendages are unnecessary with proper design. His website at
ckaero.com also has info on this subject.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-pattern-flying-101/11585841-airflow-visualisation-4.html

I would like to get back to your part of the world for another visit. So
far, retirement keeps getting in the way.

Cheers,
John