[NSRCA-discussion] Write to senators and representatives

David circuitboard35 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 13:53:38 AKST 2016

I have written to both my senators and my representative and have only recieved a response from an aide at my representatives office. The biggest problem that his aid saw was that with an openly searchable list that first he compared it to a list of gun owners and that is not acceptable to him and that it would make a list of targets for people doing other illegal things.

So my lesson learned is that to compare this to gun registration to at least get the attention of the current majority in congress.

Just my suggestion.

David