[NSRCA-discussion] Bryan Hebert

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 05:43:08 AKDT 2016

Here is the story I'm putting on the website as well as RCU.....

Hi All,

As you may know, the Louisiana area has been hit hard with all of the rain
over the past week. Although there are many in just our community that are
suffering due to this, Bryan Hebert has been hit especially hard. The water
came half way up Bryan's house. He was woke up by his neighbor pounding on
the door telling him they needed to get out immediately. They got out of
the house with the clothes on their backs and went to a friend's house
which was still plenty above water. As of yesterday evening, the water had
subsided and Bryan went to the house to inspect the damage. Folks, all is
lost.

All this to say that CK Aero will probably be down and out for a while.
Orders may be affected but we are hoping to find someone to receive and
ship them from the factory. Bryan has no internet access right now but
we're hoping to get him up and running shortly.* This does not mean we are
closed!  It only means there's going to be some delay in getting products
to people.*

On top of all this, Missy, Bryan's wife and right-hand woman, has been
diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Life is really hitting him hard right now.
Missy is the sweetest person you'll ever meet in your life. My wife and her
are very good friends and this whole thing is just really hard. Missy's a
strong girl though and is going to beat this somehow. We all have to
remember that God doesn't give us more than we can handle.

Bryan's sister set up a GoFundMe page located at
https://www.gofundme.com/bmhebert?ut...tion_receiptv5. Not that everyone in
LA doesn't deserve help, Bryan is just one guy that would never ask for
help so we're doing it for him. Bryan and Missy are two peas in a pod and
are some of the best people this world has to offer.

The main thing I wanted you to know about is the flooding and the delay in
product delivery from CK Aero. Please be patient. You can still use the
website to get hold of us. I'll get the messages to Bryan.

Thanks,
Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion <