[NSRCA-discussion] Bryan Hebert

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Mon Aug 15 05:36:00 AKDT 2016

Maybe this has already hit the list and I missed it, but if you’re not already aware, one of our own, Bryan, has suffered a catastrophic loss in the Louisiana floods.     Bryan has been an instrumental part of Pattern for decades, as a competitor, designer, USA Team Manager, and most recently as a team participant with Brett for the last several WC’s.  He’s given a tremendous amount to our hobby and made it better for all of us.

Time to rally folks.  Yes, I’m sure he’s insured.  Anyone that’s had anything close to this type of loss understands that insurance doesn’t scratch the surface.

This is a link to a GoFund me campaign that someone else (not me) has set up for Bryan.  It’s one of many ways to help.

https://www.gofundme.com/ckaero

MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience