[NSRCA-discussion] Where Can I Find Connector?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Apr 12 12:36:24 AKDT 2016

This place has all kinds of connectors (hence the name):

http://www.cablesandconnectors.com/

I found some replacements for Fuji gas engine ignitions there. You have to look around to find exactly what you want but there’s a pretty good chance they’ll have it.

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services