[NSRCA-discussion] JR XG14

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:58:57 AKDT 2016

 Not Baboons.  Bonobos. With ONE exception (the JR X9303 manual) all radio manuals seem to be written by bonobos throwing their feces at typewriter keys...

Sent from Outlook for iPhone

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM -0700, "John Gayer" <jgghome at comcast.net> wrote:

    I guess that explains why the Futaba UI feels natural to me.

    The real question is which tribe of baboons wrote the manuals?

    On 4/5/2016 9:34 AM, Peter Vogel via