[NSRCA-discussion] 2016-2017 Advanced and Masters Sequences

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Thu Sep 10 07:57:21 AKDT 2015

I'll write you guys a check. . .

-Keith Hoard

-klhoard at outlook.com

From: NSRCA-discussion [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On
Behalf Of Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-discussion
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:43
To: Scott McHarg <scmcharg at gmail.com>; General pattern discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 2016-2017 Advanced and Masters Sequences

I'd like to make a proposal that ALL protest fees be donated to the F3A Team
Fund.  :):)

MARK ATWOOD

President

o.  (440) 229-2502

c.  (216) 316-2489

e.   <mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com> atwoodm at paragon-inc.com

Paragon Consulting, Inc.

5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124

 <http://www.paragon-inc.com/> www.paragon-inc.com

Powering The Digital Experience

On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Scott McHarg via NSRCA-discussion
<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org <mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
> wrote:

At $50 per protest, that's a lot of change and I'm glad you have a great
job.  Again, you may want to reconsider and start your two year cycle plan
in 2016.  It's because I care.

Scott A. McHarg

VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot

Texas A&M University