[NSRCA-discussion] 2016/17 Advanced and Masters

blotch44026 at mypacks.net blotch44026 at mypacks.net
Fri Sep 4 14:48:06 AKDT 2015

The option for the inline maneuver on the tophat was fine, it just needs to be changed to a full roll or no roll on the up-line allowing you to move towards center as opposed to away from it. Moving away was the impracticality of it. Its a nice option as it allows you to hold position if you want or change position if you want by doing the cross-box, traditional tophat. Not sure why you would want to remove the inline option completely when a simple fix makes it very useful and practical.

Rick Sweeney