[NSRCA-discussion] Sorry for the missed emails

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 16:14:15 AKDT 2015

Guys my apologies for missing emails.
 It simply boils down to having too many email accounts.
 With F3AUnlimited.com and Gator-RC.com and 4 old ones before being in
business I have 14 email accounts.
 AOL for Facebook
 Yahoo for a lot of reasons
Gmail for the NSRCA
and 11 with Sales, Mike, Mikemueller, paypal, tech and all the other
goodies that come with a larger scale e commerce business
 I probably need to get rid of some but on the other hand I don't want to
clutter the business emails.
 I consolidated many into outlook but it's somewhat limited with the 100+
emails I receive daily.
 So FWIW.
 If you need to really contact me I highly suggest
mikemueller at f3aunlimited.com
or mike at f3aunlimited.com
or call us at 800 591 2875
 I make time and try very hard to be prompt with all aspects of customer
inquiry's.
 Thanks and have a great day.
 Mike Mueller
F3AUnlimited.com and Gator-RC.com