[NSRCA-discussion] LiPo Fun Fact 'O The Day

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Sat Oct 10 16:31:00 AKDT 2015

George,

The manufacturers (Turnigy, Giant Power, and GensAce/Tattu) I talked to said while the battery will tolerate those higher charge rates, they will reduce the life of the pack and that for best battery life to keep charge rate at 2c or less.

-           Robert Beaubien
-           Sr. Software Architect
-           Kool Software LLC

“Dear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X.  She's never coming back and don't ask Y.”