[NSRCA-discussion] Website issue?

Dan Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:20:24 AKST 2015

That happened to me too a couple of weeks back.  I noted that the guy I got logged in as was currently on the site.  I emailed Derek about the issue but never heard back.  The next time I went to log on I noted red text saying I had a browser setup issue.  When I set the indicated setting (Chrome) I got logged on as myself ok.
Dan