[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug and Failsafe

Rudy whyRudy at comcast.net
Thu May 28 19:21:03 AKDT 2015

A flashing LED indicates power engaged well. Blink-blink-blink. My thinking
the LED is to warm pilots, caller, judges and those near by the plane when
armed. Any electronics store should get you going. There are several good
LED - resister calculators on the web. I'm fortunate to have excellent store
with real technicians that can double check you're LED - resister and
voltage loads. The calculator I used nail it. The resister was out of stock
and he order them for me. LED and resistor, less than 5 buck. The resister
also needs to protect your circuit that's why the proper load capacity is
important. Make sure your $5 warning device doesn't cost you your plane
because you blew your ESC, etc.