[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug and Failsafe

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:15:28 AKDT 2015

For the purists who do not want asymmetric drag-producing exterior elements, one could install an arming plug on each side of the aircraft; green LED on the right side arming plug and red LED on the right side arming plug.  Then you could tell you had low voltage no matter which way the airplane was going.

Ron