[NSRCA-discussion] 6th Annual George and Cathy Weed Memorial Pattern Contest - Canandaigua, NY

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:29:29 AKDT 2015

To all D1 pilots and all surrounding neighbors:

Make sure you don’t miss this event on June 6 and 7!  Peter Vogel has
graciously agreed to bring his Electronic Scribe scoring system to the East
Coast to give us an opportunity to try this new technology!

Peter has published a detailed video on the use of the controller, please
take a few moments to view this prior to the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIKztfcOmOo

Peter’s schedule has him arriving at the field Friday, June 5th around 2:00
pm.  We will setup a sample contest and give you a chance to score the
practice flights prior to the actual contest.

Then on Saturday, be amazed as your score analysis report is ready as soon
as you arrive back at the pits and watch the standings unfold real time on
the scoreboard monitor.  While in the chair, listen as Siri calls the
maneuvers (and your downgrades) while you never take your eyes off the
airplane.

Please send me your registration info if you plan on attending so we can
have you in the system for Friday.

Thanks,

Scott

[image: Inline image 1]