[NSRCA-discussion] Servo connector crimping tool?

Ed White edvwhite4 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:14:00 AKDT 2015

Agree completely on the pins and the practice.  And of course the fun is
you make 2 perfect crimps, admire your work, then screw up the 3rd one,
#$@!%^ ... then cut off all three, including the 2 perfect crimps and throw
them all away and start again.

Ed

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion <