[NSRCA-discussion] Arming plug and Failsafe +

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue May 19 21:13:14 AKDT 2015

How do I know they have their fail safe activated and that it works?

In my case the switch was not on the outside anyway but that isn't the
point.

I have a Power Systems on/off switch on the outside and an arming plug.
Many pilots don't know how to use the Power Systems on/off switches so I
would have to replace mine with a standard toggle type on/off switch and
then I would need a regulator.  Everyone knows how to use an external arming
plug.