[NSRCA-discussion] Arming device

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Sat May 16 15:10:21 AKDT 2015

In my two cents worth.....

For someone to say using an arming plug is not necessary is like saying I'm not going to tighten my prop all the way before I fly, or only put my wing bolts in half way..... Wheel pants, vortex generators, and canalizers cause induced drag, weight, price increase.....

Sincerely,

Matthew E Finley
QCI Technical Assistant
614-557-3846