[NSRCA-discussion] Arming device

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:21:28 AKDT 2015

Are there any lawyers around this group?   Think about a litigation.  Of
course we hope that never happen.  The very first thing is going to be
asked if the electrical system meets code.  They will call experts on
national electrical code.  I am 99.99% sure that he is going to ask if the
system has a visible external means to be able to disconnect in case of
emergency.  If the respond is "no" we will have more chance to loose.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Saturday, May 16, 2015, James Hiller via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone