[NSRCA-discussion] FARM AMA & CPA contest May 23 & 24

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Mon May 11 18:24:04 AKDT 2015

A few other administrative announcements about the contest-

Pre-registration site is up on the NSRCA website thanks to Don Manson and Buff Miller.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l9gC-Adq1tgpICBsH_qW3f4ULk4Skz_aZ0hqpglzTFE/edit#gid=1774014647

We have not normally done pre-registration for this contest in the past, but will give it a shot this year because....

Saturday evening after the contest flying is complete will will be hosting the dinner at the field.   We have not finalized the menu but Texas style (thanks to being inspired by the Texas BBQ place in Huntsville, AL on rt. 20 near the Jetplex) beef Bar B Que, beans, cole slaw, corn, etc.  John Lowe knows the place!  We have confirmation from some top level Classic pattern pilots already and am very much looking forward to hearing the tales of back in the day.  Proceeds for the dinner will go to TEAM USA F3A 2015!  Bring your chairs, tents, and good stories to hear and tell. I heard rumors of a classic Taurus appearing. We'll see about that one....

Looking forward to having a great time!

Don