[NSRCA-discussion] Second West Michigan Pattern Contest.

Mike Murphy mmurphy178 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 09:01:48 AKDT 2015

Guys,

Here is MORE Information about our West Michigan Pattern Contest May 30 -
31.

This will be our Second West Michigan Pattern Contest and I would like to
invite everyone to come!

We are using RC Flight Deck for pre-registration and information. Follow
this link:

http://www.RCFlightDeck.com/event.cfm?id=4462

You should be able to get all of the information you will need at this site.

Location:

The field is at Exit 59 on I-96, go south and then follow the signs  (about
half way between Lansing and Grand Rapids) The field is less than 2miles
from the exit.  (it is still  in the middle of nowhere!!!)

Hotels:

Near exit 67 - Ionia - with special rates - AmeriHost Inn - 616-527-2200 and
Mid-Way Motel - 616-527-6570, Super 8 616-527-0729

near exit 43a and 43b  - Grand Rapids  - a little further to drive but more
choices. At 43a, we have a Super-8, Red Roof Inn, Clairon, Hampton, Best
Western, Econo Lodge, at 43b Baymont, Country Inn, and Holiday Inn Express.
Lots of fast food, Meijers, Target and on and on.

Food:

Surprise Surprise... Breakfast at the field!!  Available on both Saturday
and Sunday for only $3.00.  (Dave is a GREAT cook, ask anyone who was there
last year!)

Lunch is also available at the field both days for $5.00.  - Burgers, Dogs,
Potato Salad, Chips.

Contest - Flying info...

This is a great site and I'm sure you will love it. We have Electricity, but
it is limited so bring your generator if you have one.

The field will be open for practice on Friday at Noon till dusk.

Pilots meeting starts Saturday at 9:00AM.  Saturday morning practice flying
starts at 7am.

Any questions, let me know mmurphy178 at comcast.net
<mailto:mmurphy178 at comcast.net>  or 616-690-2095

See you then!!!