[NSRCA-discussion] F3P Worlds Day 1

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Tue Mar 17 13:10:06 AKDT 2015

Today was the first day of the 2015 F3P World Championships in Warsaw Poland.

Ryan Clark and Joseph were up in the order early this morning for their first flight and early this afternoon for their second flight.  Devon and RJ were up late morning for their first flight and late afternoon for their second flight.  I'm sure Dave will have a team managers report up on the US F3P site as soon as he is able, but since we have an early morning tomorrow for the second day of preliminaries with lots to do, that's the priority and focus right now.  If not, I'll see if I can post something NLT tomorrow afternoon.

Several have asked for videos.   Here is Joseph's first flight. I'll try and see if I can locate some video links to RJ, Devon and Ryan's flights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONB2RL-zXQ

There is a live video feed at:
http://f3p-wch2015.pl/

I don't have all the raw scores but there were two rounds today alternating with flight groups 1 through 4.  TBL and preliminaries final ranking placing will be calculated tomorrow.

We thank all our sponsors for the U.S. F3A team and thank you, the NSRCA for your support. Dave asked me to let you know there are many raffle prizes available with descriptions of those prizes at:
http://www.teamusaf3p.com/index.php

Go Team USA!