[NSRCA-discussion] Pocono hotel

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:59:28 AKDT 2015

I am glad to see others talk about the Throttle-Tech.  I have had one for more than a month, but had never seen one in anyone else’s airplane until a contest in Andersonville, GA a couple of weeks ago.

Mine ran right out of the box and I was glad, because the instructions for resetting parameters goes on for 15 pages!

I must admit that I haven’t seen outstanding results, but that might be because I haven’t put my airplane in conditions where the Throttle-Tech’s presence will pay off.  However that will probably change, since we are getting into HOT weather here and will be using more mah in a flight than in the cool weather.

I’ll report any significant results and hope that others will as well.

Ron Van Putte