[NSRCA-discussion] JR and Flight modes

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:44:15 AKDT 2015

In JR 12X and older the flying modes are set using the Device Select (17)
in the 12X. I assume is similar in the 28X.   Somehow we need to tell the
radio to enable the flying modes and the switch to use.  You also could do
2 extra flying modes with the 12X to get 5 flying modes.

VB

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone