[NSRCA-discussion] JR and Flight modes

chuenkan at comcast.net chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 13:41:23 AKDT 2015

Stuart,

I am sure the programming on the JR is as alien to you as the Futaba is for me. Moreover, the new JR DMSS system is just as alien to me, being a Spektrum user for ever. OTOH, once you lean it, it is inherently easier and more intuitive than Futaba. That is from Futaba users who have watched me program my Tx's and they volunteered that comment. When you are up to your armpits in Futaba, you have a lot to unlearn before you can learn the good stuff. ;-{)

I would suggest talking to Mike McConville @ Horizon Hobby, or one of the techs in their tech support center. I have had outstanding help from both the tech and the customer support centers. As I said, once you learn to program it, and get used to the feel, I think you will really like the JR. I started computer radios with Futaba, then went to JR and finally to Spektrum when JR & Spektrum got out of bed with each other.

BTW, tell Keith what he can do with your receipt -- or you can do it for him! lol