[NSRCA-discussion] JR and Flight modes

Keith Hoard klhoard at outlook.com
Tue Jun 16 13:07:14 AKDT 2015

Do you still have your receipt?

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Stuart Chale via NSRCA-discussion<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: ‎6/‎16/‎2015 16:04
To: General pattern discussion<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] JR and Flight modes

I have been flying Futaba, transmitters for pattern since, well forever.
I decided it was time for a new radio and just got a JR 28X.  I have
been using Futaba flight modes mostly for Spins and snaps but can't seem
to get the programming on the JR to behave the way i want.
The default airplane program has 3 flight modes on the switch that I
would want, but I really can't get it to control anything.
With Futaba the flight modes are like a different model where everything
can have its own settings and it takes priority over dual rate settings etc.

So far for the JR I have been unable to get it to work that way. For
example I have three rates set up for Elevator on one of the switches.
When I change to Flight mode 2 (Snaps)  The dual rate is still active
and controls the elevator curve.  I am trying to get a different throw
for the snaps and spins and I expect to have Aileron and Rudder affected
by the same switch.
Any suggestions to make this work :)

Thanks,
Stuart