[NSRCA-discussion] TEAM USA RAFFLE!!!!

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:25:06 AKST 2015

Dan (and everyone),

On the shopping cart (store) menu I've added a menu item to allow you to
update your account information.  You can add an address here (and delete
old ones).  For some reason the cart won't allow you to edit the address so
you'll have to delete the old one and add a new one.

Let me know if this solves the issue.

-Derek

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 7:10 AM, Daniel Underkofler via NSRCA-discussion <