[NSRCA-discussion] TEAM USA RAFFLE!!!!

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:40:27 AKST 2015

Dan,

I'll make a change to allow profile updates...

Give me 30 minutes and try again.

Derek

Thanks for all your efforts with the team!

I tried to buy a raffle ticket, but my CC was declined.  I suspect the issue was that the address I entered when I registered on the site is not my CC billing address.  I attempted to edit my profile address, but the site does not offer the address fields for editing.

Regards,
Dan Underkofler