[NSRCA-discussion] Mailing list etiquette reminder

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri Feb 27 13:59:34 AKST 2015

Hello everyone,

It looks like the annual etiquette reminder may be overdue.

I am the current NSRCA list administrator and the rules I run the
list by are simple:

1. I own the mailing list server, but it is administered at the
direction of the NSRCA leadership.

2. The occasional teasing, banter, reasoned debate and "flame wars" are
part of the exchange, but personal attacks are not appropriate and will
not be tolerated.

As far as I am concerned, the only valid reasons to take administrative
action against a list user are continued and deliberate abuse of the
service, the server or other list members.

Spring is right around the corner, so shake off that cabin fever and get
something ready to fly!

--
Tom

   "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
         sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com