[NSRCA-discussion] Classic plane & engine

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Feb 27 13:47:06 AKST 2015

Hey Russ,

It’s been a long time!

I was just wondering when you’re going to repay me for the PL Products Partner kit I loaned back too you way back in 2005.  Maybe you’ve forgotten (I haven’t BTW) but you promised to replace it with another Partner kit once the next shipment came in.  Apparently that ship never sailed.

My understanding is that you built it, flew it in several contests in and around Tulsa, sold it to a guy in Alaska and pocketed MY money.  By my math you still owe me around ~$1600 (not counting 10 years of interest.  If you have any shred of integrity left, contact me and we can resolve this (and you can shed that little dark cloud that follows you around).

Until then:

Caveat Emptor everybody…

Jerry

Budd Engineering