[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA-discussion Digest, Vol 111, Issue 15

Keith Hoard klhoard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:45:25 AKST 2015

Good one, Lynne!!  You really Hit the Nail on the Head!!!

Keith Hoardklhoard at hotmail.com

From: lynnebyrum at citcom.net
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA-discussion Digest, Vol 111, Issue 15
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:38:02 -0500
To: klhoard at hotmail.com; nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org

Good idea! We could also use that for electric models at the Joe Nail.
On Feb 25, 2015, at 4:33 PM, Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:Since we have a Solution looking for a Problem . .
How about a spring-loaded Nail strapped to each of the motor Li-Po's that the caller activates before picking up the airplane.
The resulting smoke and fire would give the Line Chief that Warm and Fuzzy feeling that the plane is now SAFE from an unexpected run-away.
I'll send a couple prototypes to raffle off for the F3A Team fundraiser . . .

Keith Hoardklhoard at hotmail.com