[NSRCA-discussion] UAS registration

Jeff and Claire jeffclaire at cableone.net
Tue Dec 22 06:14:06 AKST 2015

We can argue semantics, but if you fly R/C events such as soaring, RC Assist Old Timer, Pattern, etc in which you routinely bust 400ft because that's what you must do in order to do well in the event, what are you going to tell the Feds when they show up at an event and start asking questions- "Yea I signed that I will not fly over 400 ft. but I thought it was just a guideline so I go ahead and fly over 400ft during every competition flight and every flight in which I'm practicing for competition.  Really sir, that's only about 700-1000 flights a year.  What's the problem?"

Doesn't seem like it will be a comfortable spot to be in.  Makes my blood boil thinking about it.