[NSRCA-discussion] UAS registration

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 15:16:17 AKST 2015

I had a derogatory word after that sentence but deleted it as
inappropriate.  I hate to ask but with that 400 ft ceiling, is today the
day pattern dies?  Let's hope the AMA can force an edit to that
Acknowledgment of Safety Guidance because I won't agree to the terms.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Keith Hoard via NSRCA-discussion <