[NSRCA-discussion] FAA

Jerry Stebbins jastebbins at att.net
Sat Dec 19 18:32:57 AKST 2015

Seems like those who have been playing anywhere with their toys, with no regard or knowledge (probably lack of both) on what could happen if a plane hit their toy. Who knows for sure, but it could be vveerryy bad! So they have been caught doing it—people do not want to be killed –and the PR has hyped it.  Think we went through a similar thingy with u-control speed  when they got faster, lines broke ,folks got hit , planes lit a block away ( don’t ask about that).
Big Brother(in name only) has got to react afore one does get hit.
I think they will polish their rules as people point out reality to them . Seems like they have been pretty responsive to our AMA folks from what little we hear.
Jerry –yes I flew A,B,C,D, and Jet cl speed in the 40’s
I am qualified by the way of being of “Older Dirt” than Ron is!