[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:37:06 AKST 2015

The really funny thing here is that you have to be a US citizen to register
your UAS, so if we speculate that this is some kind of Anti-Terrorist thing
(which, I don't believe it to be), then they are missing a huge part of
their target.

It's over reach and redundant to the AMA membership requirement of having
your AMA # or name in the plane, but whatever, I'm happy to comply and
really don't see the point in getting my blood pressure elevated over
this.  I suspect sanity will return over time as AMA and FAA continue to
work together here, hopefully in a spirit of partnership rather than an
adversarial relationship.

Peter+

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Rex via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X