[NSRCA-discussion] FAA Registration begins December 21

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 10:31:18 AKST 2015

I just checked the rules on ultralight aircraft, which can carry people. (https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/aviation-communities-and-interests/ultralights-and-ultralight-aircraft/getting-started-in-ultralight-flying/about-faa-part-103-for-ultralights)
No registration or markings are required. No operators permit or medical is required.
I guess "drones" are more dangerous than an ultralight. Total insanity.

Jon