[NSRCA-discussion] Mezon with BEC option

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:49:59 AKST 2015

The "other feed" you are referring to is the telemetry feed from the Mezon,
the fact that it carries power as well is just gravy, that's not it's
design intent.

If you aren't flying with Mezon telemetry, you are really missing out.  I
never use a timer for my flights anymore, just an alarm on mAh consumed.

Peter+

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Patrick Harris via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X