[NSRCA-discussion] Worlds

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:50:39 AKDT 2015

IF the information is true, he only failed by 2 grams.  FAI is 5000 plus 50
for inconsistencies.  My understanding is he was spot checked and failed
with the particular batteries that were chosen for the flight.  This is one
time I hope that my information is just dead wrong.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL